Wow, it's already April. Carly and I have found a few things to get us out of the house in the last couple of weeks. We went to an activity at the library for toddlers under 2. They sang/acted out songs and danced. Carly enjoyed herself. She watched the other kids and she would walk up to them - you could tell she wanted to have a meaningful conversation but she couldn't find the words. We made it to the park a couple of afternoons when it was warm and sunny.
Jody and Tiffany spent a weekend with us. We did some shopping and watched some basketball. Go Tigers! Speaking of the Tigers, what a season. They really kicked it in at the end of the season and pleased Columbia. Columbia is always a great place to live, but when the Tigers are performing well it's a ton of fun. You can feel the energy around the community, and 2008-2009 has been a very energetic year.
Jon, Carly, and I ventured to the trail near our house on Saturday to take a walk. It was windy, but pretty warm. We all enjoyed the fresh air and Carly loves to explore the outside world. I think I will be in trouble next winter when we are stuck in the house again.
On Sunday we went to Bass Pro and Carly had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. It was not successful. In the first picture she was looking down and in the second she had started crying. I have to say, the bunny was not very cute or friendly looking. The thing had eyes that were kind of scary.

No comments:
Post a Comment