Carly and I ended up making a last minute trip to FG this past weekend. We left Thursday afternoon and spent three nights at my parents' house. On Friday we visited both Mom and Dad's offices and enjoyed being out and about in Springfield. On Saturday almost all of Mom's family came to their house and we had a bbq. It was a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed the visit. The little girls were able to play outside, the big girls shopped for a couple of hours, and the great-aunts babysat. Everyone was happy with the arrangements.
Saturday night Dad, Mom, Jill, Carly, and I went to watch the FG Lady Eagles play - and win - their quarterfinal (basketball) game. The girls play in the state championship tournament here in Columbia this weekend. Their semifinal game is at 7:50 Friday night and they'll play again on Saturday evening. Jon, Carly, and I plan to attend - Carly loves to clap during the game!
This week we enjoyed the warmer weather on Monday and Tuesday. We are ready for spring to arrive and stay put. I just hope Carly's hair will continue to thicken up and grow so her little head doesn't sunburn so easily!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment