I don't know where Carly got this idea . . . but today's new activity was to spin herself around. She cracked me up. She did really well keeping her balance and stayed on her feet much longer than I expected.
She had shots this morning, at her 15-month doctor's visit. They didn't seem to bother her after the fact. She weighs 25 lbs and is almost 32 inches tall. As you can tell by the video, she was her usual happy self this afternoon. We did some grocery shopping after her visit to the doctor. This afternoon we took a walk and enjoyed the sunshine.
I have a couple of pictures from Easter that I will try to get posted tomorrow. Love to all!
1 comment:
That is adorable!! Like Kevin says, "She must be related to Mason somehow!" Mason LOVES to spin around! It was good to see you all on Easter!
Post a Comment