Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cabin Fever

Sorry about the lack of posts this month. My goal is to post at least once per week. I really have no excuse, except that not much has happened this month. Things have been pretty ordinary. There were a couple of days we were able to go to the park. Those afternoons were our favorite. What can I say, we are ready for spring and warmer weather. Too bad we have no idea what March will bring.

You can see that Carly is learning to give kisses. She kisses her baby and Piglet often, but Jon and I are rarely on the receiving end. She enjoys letting us kiss her baby and Piglet instead. Her favorite words are "puppy" and "baby." Her walking is much improved and she can even stand up on her own, without pulling up on something or someone. I am sure running from us is just around the corner. The bumps and bruises have already been too numerous to list. I guess it's just the beginning. Keep your fingers crossed that future ER visits are limited though!

This weekend my parents and I got set up to use the webcam. So, they got to "see" Carly this morning and this evening. I predict that will become an almost nightly event.








1 comment:

RatPackReviewer said...

She certainly is going to town on that horsey of her's! I'm sure it's tough having a little one inside for so long during winter...parents here are so desperate to escape small apartments that they take the kids to IKEA just to have space to run around!

Well, enjoy the snaps of spring weather when you can, and keep those cutie pics coming.