We have enjoyed pretty ordinary days the past couple of weeks. Everyone is feeling better and I haven't heard any coughing the last few nights!
We have been to a couple of special events . . .
My brother-in-law had knee surgery last Friday, it went pretty well. Carly was a trooper at the hospital all afternoon. There were enough of us there to keep her entertained, or I guess you could say she kept us entertained.
Last night Carly and I went to Jefferson City to watch Kyle's basketball game. Camdenton beat the Jays by 17 points!
Jon's busy work schedule is up and running. I can't wait until May! He likes his job though, so we're thankful for it!
Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.
2 comments:
Does that outfit come in my size??
Hey Toby! I didn't know Chris had knee surgery. Is he doing okay? I love the picture of Carly!! What a big girl!
Post a Comment