
On Saturday Jody and Tiffany came to spend a couple of nights with us. They babysat on Saturday evening and Jon and I got to have dinner alone. When we got home we put Carly to bed and the four of us watched a strange movie - The Wicker Man with Nicholas Cage. We always end up at weird plays or watching strange movies when we get together, and I always seem to be the guilty party. :) On Sunday, we all went for a walk on the Katy Trail at Rocheport. It was a beautiful day, and we all enjoyed the exercise. Carly really enjoyed the time with her uncle and aunt. It's always nice when they can visit.

On Monday morning they headed to St. Louis. Jody had his yearly transplant check-up at Barnes Hospital. As far as I know, he got a good report. It's hard to believe it's been five years! What a blessing that he and Mom did so well.
2 comments:
Toby - Great pictures! Carly is such a doll! I can't wait to see you all next weekend! We have a lot of people coming, but Reagan and Carly will be the only babies, so they can play together! :)
Toby, I love the blog! I can't believe that Carly is getting so big. She was just so tiny when I last saw her. It is also hard to believe that it has been 5 years. Glad that they both are still doing good.
Post a Comment