Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend in FG

We had a nice weekend with my parents and Carly and I decided to stay a few extra days. We were able to see lots of our Fair Grove friends and I am going to try to get together with some high school friends while I am here. Jon had to head home on Sunday and I can tell that Carly has missed him. She adores her daddy. When he gets home at the end of the day her whole face lights up. I think she has been watching for him tonight. She knows how lucky we are to have him.

On Friday Mom and Dad's surround sound went out while I was watching television. On Sunday we exchanged the system and Jon put it all together and got it working before he headed back to Columbia. Jon is the lucky person who gets to put things together when he visits. Dad saves lots of jobs for him, but he really does love to help out.

Today Carly and I went to lunch with Jody and Tiffany. After lunch we went by Sam's Club and then headed back to their apartment. We fed Carly and headed to the pool. They have a really nice club house, gym, and pool. Carly loved the water and we tried out her new float.

1 comment:

bowser said...

I'm impressed. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right or not. I guess we'll see if it goes through.

The pictures are precious. She looks like she's growing by leaps and bounds.

John looks right at home with her in his arms.

Love you guys,
Aunt Patsy