Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th


We love holiday weekends! We headed to Fair Grove on Thursday evening. It always feels good to get to Dad and Mom's house. The quality time with them was great, and everyone enjoyed Carly. This week she has giggled more and she rolled over for the first time on Thursday! She can now roll from her stomach to her back and I think she surprises herself.


On Friday there was a block party in the neighborhood and everyone enjoyed a picnic before the fireworks show. We ate and headed to Jody and Tiffany's apartment to watch fireworks from their deck. They have a really nice place. Dad, Carly, and I took advantage of the pool. Carly went for her first swim and she loved it. Her facial expressions were very entertaining. On Saturday we slept in and then went shopping and out to dinner. We were able to see some friends and I even ran in to a few people from high school. I also talked to Brandee on the phone - looking forward to seeing her in the next couple of weeks.
Hope everyone had a nice holiday and enjoyed the great weather!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Carly has grown so much! I can't believe how much she is changing!! I am so glad you all had a great 4th of July weekend! Hope all is well with you guys! This is our big week!!! Reagan will be here on Wednesday!