Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12

I made it home last Thursday night and have enjoyed being there. We make at least one trip daily to the hospital. We are able to get Brady out of his isolette and hold him once per day. He also is able to try to nurse or bottle feed at that feeding. He is no longer on any oxygen through a nasal cannula, and he's doing well on room air. The only tube he has left is his feeding tube through his nose. I think he pulls it out at least once or twice per day. He has spit up a lot, so they started him on some meds last night to try to help him digest better. He showed improvement today and spit up less frequently.

We still have no phone or Internet access at home, so I am typing a quick update in the lobby at the hospital tonight. I will try to do better once we're connected at home. Thanks again for all the calls, thoughts, and prayers.

No comments: