Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching Up

Sorry it's been so long. April kept us busy every weekend and during the week we were beginning to pack. We are preparing for our two moves and trying to stay somewhat organized. I think the organization is going to disappear, but we are packing and starting to move things to our temporary location. Thankfully, we are set to close on our current home 5/19 and plan to be out the prior weekend. Some friends of ours own a rental house, that happens to be empty in May and June, and have rented it to us for the month and a half that we suspect we will need a place to live. Our builder still thinks we can be in our new home by the end of June, so keep your fingers crossed. Otherwise, we may be calling some of you for a place to stay :) That's the quick update for us. I have included some pictures from the last month.



This is my friend's little girl that is hanging out with us during the summer. She and Carly are six months apart and get along great!



Playing outside



Silver Dollar City was extra exciting for Carly this spring. This year she is over 36 inches tall, can you believe it?! Thanks to her height, she was able to ride more of the rides and she had plenty of volunteers to accompany her. Papa, Great Aunt Sharon, and Uncle Jody had the honors this trip and Carly loved them all! She even got to ride the lady bugs by herself. That was quite a moment, expressing her independence and venturing out on her own.


Ice Cream at Cold Stone on a sunny Saturday.

2 comments:

LaurieJo said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We need to hang out some time this summer too! I love Carly's sweater in the coldstone picture!

Melissa said...

Carly did FANTASTIC at the wedding!! She was so precious! I am so glad we got to see you all. I hope we can get together soon for dinner! We are planning on going to Branson this summer with Mason for his "first" vacation. I can't wait! Love you all!!