I took this little video a couple of weeks ago and decided to share it today. I can't help it, she makes me laugh. Although, she is getting more and more challenging every day with her strong personality and stubborness. The little fits she has are always revealing and I struggle with how to deal with them, especially when they happen in public.
Last week, I started keeping a friend's daughter. She is two months old and a really good baby. Carly has adjusted well, almost too well I think some days. I expected things to be a bit more challenging to begin with. Carly is the most interested when Claire is eating and she has ran off with the bottle a couple of times while we burp. The good thing is that she just studies it and doesn't try to take a drink. The other thing is that I can't keep her out of her diapers and wipes. Luckily, she can't open the wipes so she is not wasting them. I really shouldn't complain though, most of the time Carly has the dirty diapers thrown in the trash before I can even ask her. So, I am sure this experience will provide some entertaining stories for posts to come. Stay tuned . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment