Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Tooth

Carly and I started our weekend early and headed to FG on Thursday. My dad was home from work early on Thursday and Friday, so we got to spend some extra time with him and it was really nice. On Friday we spent the morning at the house and when Dad got home we went to Hilltop Pizza for lunch. On Thursday we got to spend some time with Jill. While Carly was playing with Jill in the floor, she got up on all fours on her own for the first time. Prior to this, she had only rolled over and scooted backward on her tummy. She still isn't crawling, but she will get up on all fours and rock back and forth. On Sunday she had another first, a bottom tooth finally broke through! We suspected it was coming . . . all the drool and biting gave her away.







Friday evening started the wedding festivities for Brandee and Michael's special weekend. We had rehearsal at Stone Chapel at 5:30 and dinner following at Springfield Brewing Company. It was a nice evening, with lots of good conversation and laughter . . . along with some hockey and a little insight on Brandee's life in Canada. Saturday morning we got started around 11 am and the day was great! We got our hair done and headed to the church to start getting the beautiful bride ready for her big day. The church looked beautiful, but Brandee was the star. Her dress was amazing and she looked gorgeous. The mother-of-the-bride was also spectacular in her chocolate brown dress. I was really impressed with the photographer and I expect to see some great pictures. The guys all looked handsome, and Michael was as great as Brandee always claims he is :) He seemed very cool, calm, and collected. The reception was a wonderful end to the day and everyone enjoyed the evening. I didn't get the chance to take any pictures with my camera on Saturday. If I can track down some pictures of the wedding I will post them later.







No comments: